DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Family Feud - 9/25/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Most of the show was decent-solid as usual with nothing super standout happening until that final segment. That was fantastic. That was some of the best promo work Roman and Jey have ever delivered. They could have easily just ended it with both walking away, but then that sneak attack form Roman and his words about never being replaced just upped the ante so damn much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

We could have had this four years ago. 

Not to mention we probably could have had a heel Cena viably a few years before that (I mean a heel Cena acting like a heel Cena, not the oblivious heel we did get for number of years). There are so many awesome things we could have had, but never did, for real. This one, better late than never, right?

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Tonight was also the supposedly the final night for the legendary Shield theme. Will be interesting what they have for Roman starting Sunday night, how they evolve his presentation. 

Wow! Let's hope it's something like the Hollywood Rock theme!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Awesome theme.

Hollywood Rock is the best version of The Rock.

You're not lying. I just wish there was a way to combine that with his 2000-2002 in ring athleticism and 2013ish Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson physique into a one perfect storm of awesome!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Wow! Let's hope it's something like the Hollywood Rock theme!

heel themes that are slowed down/minor chord parodies of someone's face theme are always a hit with me. Especially when the person in question has been a face with the same face theme for a long time. The lack of one of these is just about the only thing missing with Evil Bayley, and I certainly hope they give it a try with Reigns (even though the default Shield theme is already kinda stark and "heelish")

• Like 1