DVDVR Message Board

Who's Your Papi? - Raw - 9/21/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I guess I give Dio Maddlin or whatever his announcer name was credit for trying to go with it in his argument with CM Punk online  Of course he has no choice as he has been in NXT for years and the only thing he has ever done is announcing and guy making bets on Raw Underground.    Maybe as a gamer he will think it is cool and edgy but it looks cartoony as fuck

Also Braun destroying the only new talent in RAW Underground makes the last 2 months even more of a waste. Not like Jessayme Duke or Marina Shafir was going to be pushed.   Unless the "real star" was the ninja who is now a bodyguard

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

How much is WWE paying Rey for him to be ok with them to portray both of his kids as being not his and by extension his wife being a cheating skank?

Honestly I think he's doing whatever for the sake of Dominic getting a decent shot on the main roster.  He had his chance to not sign with them but maybe figured if he went elsewhere they would not give Dom any chance whatsoever out of spite.  So I'm hoping he's getting paid well but at this point might just be going with whatever without much argument.  Which is sad to think about.

• Thanks 1