DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - AUTUMN 2020

Dolfan in NYC

EpJ6ftcXEAU2Gfd?format=jpg&name=medium

Arsenal are 15th in the Premier League losing seven in their last ten league games. Four in a row at home, first time in 61 years. Worst start to a top flight season since 1974-1975. Grim Gunners reading.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

Sad breaking news, Gerard Houllier has died. 73 years old. Condolences to Gerard's family, friends and Liverpool fans xxx.

Died at home following heart surgery. Terrible news. 

• Sad 1

I remember kinda dragging my gf to the bar to watch City-Liverpool last month and telling her that Klopp and Guardiola more or less get on - 'it's not always quite that way with these managers'.

And yeah, Klopp's pretty chill but even he can't quite get there with Jose.

The shade on Twitter is delightful. My Dad supported Tottenham and I'm definitely for them over the Gooners, but Mourinho not so much.

Additional: omg he outdid himself with the post-match promo.

Edited by RunningFromAmerica
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jiji said:

God, I am overwhelmed with sports happiness between this and the Harden situation. #Blessed

Sevco getting dumped from the league cup by St Mirren on a stoppage time goal after they'd equalized in the 89th minute is why everyone should be happy. Now put poor Neil Lennon out of his misery and make Stevie Geeeeee the new Kevin Keegan.

Semi pairings:

Hibs vs St Johnstone

Livingston vs St Mirren

For those unfamiliar with the Scottish game imagine an NCAA Final Four of Rutgers, Fordham, Northern Arizona and VMI.