DVDVR Message Board

NXT - AUTUMN 2020

Dolfan in NYC

Podcaster Kenny Majid made it, and sent it to Shotzi and Robbie. And Robbie screenshotted it and re-posted it saying WHO DID THIS, instead of crediting the actual creator. Legit heel 2020.

NXT posted a graphic for the Spin the Wheel, Make a Deal edition of NXT next week. On the wheel are:

Buried Alive, Bikers Chain, Chamber of Horrors, Casket, Blindfold, Trick or Treat Streetfight, Weapons Wild, Shotzi's Choice, Boiler Room Brawl, Devils Playground, Tables Ladders and Skulls(?) match and finally ..................

Spoiler

Coal Miners Glove on a Pole Match baby!!!!

• Like 1

If they do Trick or Treat Streetfight we need Halloween Havoc foam tombstones

EDIT: I went back and watched some of that DDP/Savage match. Dusty was killing me.

"He explodeded it! It ain't there no mo!"

(in a frenzy of laughter) "HE WOBBLE-LEGGED HEEYIM!"

Edited by Curt McGirt

On 10/21/2020 at 4:53 AM, RunningFromAmerica said:

Meanwhile........

There is something completely and totally unintimidating about working out on the beach.  Give me a montage of working out in a rat infested basement with a concrete floor and I'll be intimidated.  Work out on the beach and I'll think, damn, I wish I could be at the beach.

• 2 weeks later...

Catching up on some NXT stuff from the last few weeks featuring some of the talent I like, and it's great to have Pete Dunne back and involved in something I actually care about. The Broserweights was such a wet-fart of "we have nothing else for these two guys, let's make them an oddball tag team."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy in Kansas said:

Catching up on some NXT stuff from the last few weeks featuring some of the talent I like, and it's great to have Pete Dunne back and involved in something I actually care about. The Broserweights was such a wet-fart of "we have nothing else for these two guys, let's make them an oddball tag team."

Agreed. I thought the Broserweights had some good-great matches, but I could not give a damn about them as characters. This is easily the best use of Dunne since he moved to main NXT.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 6:31 AM, Eivion said:

Agreed. I thought the Broserweights had some good-great matches, but I could not give a damn about them as characters. This is easily the best use of Dunne since he moved to main NXT.

Well, I for one thought The Bro-serweights were awesome, but was looking forward to them breaking up and feuding more. Considering Dunne is a heel now (I guess?) and Thatcher ended up turning on Riddle, that's pretty assuredly where things were headed. It sucks that we didn't get that before shit hit the fan on Riddle. I'll take Dunne in The Pat Pack for now, that's for sure!

• 3 weeks later...