DVDVR Message Board

AEW Dynamite - 9/9/2020

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Should the Jurassic Express ever win the big one as a team? I don’t really think they should unless they have a radical change in look, and personas. Otherwise they are unheralded as the best babyface  tag team today. They never disappoint. I hope Private Party becomes as consistent as them eventually. Their pre-All Out tag match stole the show, and watching the 2019 All Out replay PP did it then too. When those guys are motivated, given a long match time, they can really go. 

I could see it eventually becoming a New Day-type situation where they're on and off with the tag belts, but maybe Jungle Boy gets a run with the TNT title, or Luchasaurus goes after the FTW title if it becomes the big boy belt

12 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I could see it eventually becoming a New Day-type situation where they're on and off with the tag belts, but maybe Jungle Boy gets a run with the TNT title, or Luchasaurus goes after the FTW title if it becomes the big boy belt

Oh shit, I'd never considered the FTW title being the Hoss Belt some of us have been clamoring for. Make the second show 305Live, let's go!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Oh shit, I'd never considered the FTW title being the Hoss Belt some of us have been clamoring for. Make the second show 305Live, let's go!

Hell yes. Archer, Wardlow, Luchasaurus, Butcher, Hager, Brodie, Will Hobbs, and hell, even Billy Gunn.

You know what AEW doesn't have? A real fat fuck. Like, a fat fuck who can work. Not someone sloppy looking like Barrington Hughes, but a big, round dude like a Umaga or something. Is Jacob Fatu the last of the big boy Samoans where the rest are now muscular and buff?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Hell yes. Archer, Wardlow, Luchasaurus, Butcher, Hager, Brodie, Will Hobbs, and hell, even Billy Gunn.

You know what AEW doesn't have? A real fat fuck. Like, a fat fuck who can work. Not someone sloppy looking like Barrington Hughes, but a big, round dude like a Umaga or something. Is Jacob Fatu the last of the big boy Samoans where the rest are now muscular and buff?

Is Puff signed to a contract? There is your fatty right there.

Will Hobbs could fill that fatty spot you’d like if he veers into the fat zone of his body, and doesn’t cut weight.

Since I’m bringing him up. I’ve been extremely impressed by Hobbs since his debut. But I didn’t like his first win. I know why too. He’s good at doing cool power spots, but he’s also good at doing the wobble selling like Yokozuna used to between offense. I hope the agents work with him on that.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs