DVDVR Message Board

Another Board "Upgrade"

RIPPA
Message added by RIPPA,

I am just testing something

Ignore me as usual

EDIT - Ooooh this worked and is fancy. Leaving here as example

Good news everyone. Phil helped me figure out my problem. I tried it in a private window but still had to login to see the unread posts. When I did, it worked fine, so I figured out it was a cookies issue and just deleted the website data from my phone. Now it works fine.

Next Unread Topic is the replacement for the old Next Newest/ Next Oldest buttons we used to have, right? Is that going to be sticking around?

59 minutes ago, AxB said:

Next Unread Topic is the replacement for the old Next Newest/ Next Oldest buttons we used to have, right? Is that going to be sticking around?

Since that was their design choice.... Yes???

(I will look in the morning to see what options we have on the admin side)

Being new to this whole message board thing as an active participant, I have a question about the "about me" feature in the profile section  (alongside Activity). Is this section only visible to myself, when I browse my own profile?

I mean, I tried browsing other members' profiles and no one seems to have any sort of longer description about themselves, so I assume so.

So, if only I can see my "about me"-section, I guess all the stuff I divulged about myself therein is all for naught, unless I forget who I am, or something?

Is there a way to see any of that if one was to visit someone's profile?

I just read your About Me section. Everyone else's is blank because nobody ever bothered to fill it in... I mean, mine was filled in two boards ago. But I never updated it after everything got wiped in '05.

1 hour ago, AxB said:

I just read your About Me section. Everyone else's is blank because nobody ever bothered to fill it in... I mean, mine was filled in two boards ago. But I never updated it after everything got wiped in '05.

Ok, that was one of the options I considered. I'm kind of over-sharing in that way that it would be difficult to leave such a space completely blank. Thank you for the clarification.

27 minutes ago, Control said:

I clicked on “nise black blue” by accident and now I can’t find the Theme button. Am I forever cursed to traverse this neon wasteland?

It’s there just almost impossible to see

Look directly below the Facebook icon at the very bottom

• Thanks 1