DVDVR Message Board

2020 NFL Week 1

Gonzo

Holy shit, this might actually be happening.

Thursday Night Football

Houston at Kansas City (NBC)

Sunday Afternoon Early

Philadelphia at Washington (FOX)
Green Bay at Minnesota (FOX)
Chicago at Detroit (FOX)
Seattle at Atlanta (FOX)

Miami at New England (CBS)
Indianapolis at Jacksonville (CBS)
Las Vegas at Carolina (CBS)
New York Jets at Buffalo (CBS)
Cleveland at Baltimore (CBS)

Sunday Afternoon Late

Los Angeles Chargers at Cincinnati (CBS)

Arizona at San Francisco (FOX)
Tampa Bay at New Orleans (FOX)

Sunday Night Football

Dallas at Los Angeles Rams (NBC)

Monday Night Football

Pittsburgh at New York Giants (ESPN)
Tennessee at Denver (ESPN)

Edited by Gonzo

Man I have not a good feeling about the Texans chances tomorrow.  BOB will take over play calling duties by half time, all the WRs will be injured and Deshaun's gonna be running for his life out there. 

And the Chiefs will come back from like 30 down to win. 

42 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Man I have not a good feeling about the Texans chances tomorrow.  BOB will take over play calling duties by half time, all the WRs will be injured and Deshaun's gonna be running for his life out there. 

And the Chiefs will come back from like 30 down to win. 

DeShaun is my fantasy QB this year so I will be with you every step of this journey this season bro ????

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

DeShaun is my fantasy QB this year so I will be with you every step of this journey this season bro ????

Deshaun will put up godly numbers in spite of Bill O'Brien.  Who knows who he'll be throwing to.  Apparently Brandin Cooks is already hurt.  Will Fuller will get hurt putting on his helmet tomorrow.  So, I guess Kenny Stills and Keke Coutee, who probably just ran the wrong route and injured himself too.  I mean, I know that DeAndre just got a crazy contract, but couldn't we have worked something out?  Maybe not that much, but he's the best damn WR in the game.  Keep Deshaun happy. 

• Like 1

I am looking forward to tomorrow's game. I don't have a dog in the fight, but both teams are fun to watch. I expect KC to win but we've seen teams go from looking overly dominate to looking "human" over the course of an offseason so every year is a new year to prove yourself.

5 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Deshaun will put up godly numbers in spite of Bill O'Brien.  Who knows who he'll be throwing to.  Apparently Brandin Cooks is already hurt.  Will Fuller will get hurt putting on his helmet tomorrow.  So, I guess Kenny Stills and Keke Coutee, who probably just ran the wrong route and injured himself too.  I mean, I know that DeAndre just got a crazy contract, but couldn't we have worked something out?  Maybe not that much, but he's the best damn WR in the game.  Keep Deshaun happy. 

Didn’t you see how quickly he signed that new deal? Obviously Deshaun is more than happy to keep playing with that pile of crap receivers, and tight ends that your coach/gm gives him. 

21 hours ago, MavsFan77 said:

Didn’t you see how quickly he signed that new deal? Obviously Deshaun is more than happy to keep playing with that pile of crap receivers, and tight ends that your coach/gm gives him. 

Yeah, well, at least we're not Dallas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it true that I heard that they could have 16,000 at this Chiefs game and they can barely get half of that for this game?  Maybe I heard that wrong.   I mean Kansas City has one of the best fan base around in terms of football and they are struggling with NFL tickets at a discount?

32 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Yeah, well, at least we're not Dallas. 

Considering I don’t like the Cowboys I won’t take that as an insult. I’ll say the only offensive player your team has that I’d want on mine would be Deshaun (as he’d be a huge upgrade over Daniel Jones). I don’t mind Will Fuller, and he’s on my Fantasy team this year as my fourth receiver, but I know he’ll get hurt by week 3 at the latest so I’d definitely not want him on The Giants. They’re injury prone enough as is.

Then again your teams defense is miles better than mine, and based on the fact we hired Jason Garrett to be our new offensive coordinator it’s a safe bet neither one of our teams is well coached. 

As for Dallas I think they’d be in good shape if they had a better QB than Dak. 

24 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Is it true that I heard that they could have 16,000 at this Chiefs game and they can barely get half of that for this game?  Maybe I heard that wrong.   I mean Kansas City has one of the best fan base around in terms of football and they are struggling with NFL tickets at a discount?

They were saying on NFL Kickoff live that the weather was having some impact on it, and when they showed a live look in it’s pouring rain. I get that’s good football weather, but I have a feeling that’s keeping some extra people away (besides the ones that aren’t going due to the virus).

• Like 1

Catching up on the anthem talk holy shit there's a lot to take in at once. But I'm up for no anthems and hell yeah for Miami sitting out.

As for the actual game that seems like way too big of a crowd no matter how much they try and spread them out. 

• Like 2