DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF - FALL/WINTER 2020 SEASON

Dewar

If I had a vote, it would be Alabama, Clemson, Cincinnati, Notre Dame. Cincinnati is slotted third because I don't think any of us need to see Clemson-Notre Dame again this year.

Ohio State didn't do enough this season to get into the top four. Coastal Carolina's best win (BYU) is better than Ohio State's best win. The six games OSU won, only two teams had winning records. The three teams that got cancelled off their schedule all had losing records. Their entire resume this season is the school name.

At this point if you are Clemson you want Notre Dame to look better so they remain a 3 seed.  That way you know you should have an easy road to the finals.  Unless you think that Florida has a chance against Alabama which you really shouldn't think that way.   

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

That could have been a momentum builder for Florida.  Instead it turned into an Alabama first down and what looks like an injured player with a hell of a hit.  And then an Alabama TD  

And that turned out to be the difference in the game.

I'm half expecting this cynical commitee to at worst drop Notre Dame to 4th. If a Florida loss to an unranked sub 500 team only causes them to drop one spot, no way is this committee going to let them drop like a rock after being blown out by a Top 5 team.

College football can go fuck itself.

2 hours ago, cubbymark said:

I'm half expecting this cynical commitee to at worst drop Notre Dame to 4th. If a Florida loss to an unranked sub 500 team only causes them to drop one spot, no way is this committee going to let them drop like a rock after being blown out by a Top 5 team.

College football can go fuck itself.

I’ll be shocked if that doesn’t happen. 

In another nod to everything is done for Ohio State - the Big 10 has chanced its protocols so that players who test positive for COVID can now return after 17 days (it had been 21 days)

One final "Jesus this is fucking stupid" recap.

Louisiana beat Iowa State 31-14

Coastal Carolina beat Louisiana 30-27

Iowa State finished 8-3

Louisiana finished 9-1

CC finished 11-0.

Louisiana #19

CC #12

Iowa State #10

1 hour ago, The Man Known as Dan said:

Indiana isn't even in getting into one of the big Big 10 bowls and I am beyond livid.

Yeah. Tell me about it. This is the dumbest season. And it's not like anything will change next year.