DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR SURVIVAL FOOTBALL 2020

RIPPA

Well this is a little on the nose for this year. Since a few people asked I renewed the league

Yahoo emailed everyone who was in last year's league (at whatever email address you use on Yahoo)

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11095&invitation_key=eebc91285f6151a3

If that link doesn't work - the Group ID is 11095 and the password is LIGER~!

Usual reminder that - YOU NEED TO BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE THURSDAY WEEK 1 GAME

I have no fucking clue what they will do when games are cancelled and then the season flames out.

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2020 at 11:07 AM, RIPPA said:

Well this is a little on the nose for this year. Since a few people asked I renewed the league

Yahoo emailed everyone who was in last year's league (at whatever email address you use on Yahoo)

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11095&invitation_key=eebc91285f6151a3

If that link doesn't work - the Group ID is 11095 and the password is LIGER~!

Usual reminder that - YOU NEED TO BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE THURSDAY WEEK 1 GAME

I have no fucking clue what they will do when games are cancelled and then the season flames out.

I've never made it past week 4 anyway, and the league can't implode THAT quickly.  ..... right?

38 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Oh goodie - I can stop paying attention after Week 1

GUESS WHO CHANGED THEIR PICK TO THE BILLS BECAUSE HE REALIZED PHIL RIVERS IS NOT GOOD? THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN RIGHT HERE! OH YEAH BABY

I tried to change my pick to the Steelers over the Giants a couple of days ago but Yahoo was stupid and wouldn't let me

Oh well.

By my count - 6 folks are currently eliminated (pending the remaining games)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...