DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

8 hours ago, Shartnado said:

I loved it when in the match vs Scotty Riggs from Uncensored'97, he was backing into the corner sitting down, when the ref was admonishing him and said "OK! Sorry! I'M SORRY!" Then, as the ref backed off, Buff looked at the camera, shook his head and said "I'm not really sorry!" That was just next level awesome!

I LOVED when guys would talk directly to the camera. Harlem Heat used to set such a menacing tone talking serious shit on the way to the ring. 

• Like 4

Last set of Rabut vs Israel. People should watch it. Super high end:

They'd been going at it for 25 minutes at this point:

oV1J3j.gif

And in the finishing stretch, he does running 'ranas like someone else might do arm drags:

q718g2.gif

It's still wild to think the knee crusher wasn't just a giant move. Here it is after a dive through the legs:

ANpORO.gif

Spoiler

• Like 1

17 hours ago, just drew said:

I LOVED when guys would talk directly to the camera. Harlem Heat used to set such a menacing tone talking serious shit on the way to the ring. 

Of many things I miss from WCW, #1 the corner camera and people talking shit. We got the corner camera back in AEW, now we just need people to play to it FFS! 

• Like 2

Upcoming week we have a Gwyn Davies match. Remember, he's in that great Steve Veidor match. This is him super young and playing up the Scottish gimmick. He's big though, an attraction, and Guettier has to deal with him.

It doesn't go well for Guettier:

E8wyKm.gif

I love how delighted the guy in the crowd is for this failed pumphandle:

MwGX7P.gif

You guys have all seen George Steele's flying hammerlock right? The first time you see that, you almost have to grimace and look away. This has the same effect:

gZ0QvY.gif

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Eoae said:

I’m still laughing at the visual of Double J driving around with a pickup full of guitars.

I could understand Bible Belt states, but WCW also booked venues in the North East. How was Jarrett never stopped driving around in a Ford packed with weapons when traveling to New York? Please don’t tell me he used the “They’re antiques” excuse because they are acoustics.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs