DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

18 hours ago, AxB said:

I had no idea Nana ever wrestled in Zero-One so I looked up the cards and they are super weird.  The Christopher Street Connection vs Hidaka/Togo! Charly Manson & Pimpinela Escarlata vs Hoshikawa/Yoshihito Sasaki!  Koshinaka doing a samurai gimmick! Hashimoto doing his Mongolian gimmick!

What the hell?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zimbra said:

I had no idea Nana ever wrestled in Zero-One so I looked up the cards and they are super weird.  The Christopher Street Connection vs Hidaka/Togo! Charly Manson & Pimpinela Escarlata vs Hoshikawa/Yoshihito Sasaki!  Koshinaka doing a samurai gimmick! Hashimoto doing his Mongolian gimmick!

What the hell?

You're shitting me. If anybody has those and is reading this, you know what to do. Put them on Youtube immediately.

EDIT: I'd pay good money to see some of these matches

Riki Choshu & Tomohiro Ishii vs. Shinya Hashimoto & Jun Kasai

Masa Fuchi & Masanobu Kurisu vs. Yoshiaki Fujiwara & Don Arakawa

Masato Tanaka & Homicide vs. CM Punk & CW Anderson

Cage Death Match Ten Man Elimination Match: Ikuto Hidaka & Minoru Fujita & Shinjiro Otani & Takao Omori & Tomohiro Ishii vs. Jun Kasai & Masato Tanaka & Tetsuhiro Kuroda & Wataru Sakata & Yoshihito Sasaki 60:30

Edited by Curt McGirt

3 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

You're shitting me. If anybody has those and is reading this, you know what to do. Put them on Youtube immediately.

Night 2 is on Youtube, but it looks like Night 1 is not: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_NX1JEQzhKJcW6l3ZhqCKeFcmvtVmMXi

Can anyone figure out who Magma The Kirawaea is in the main event?  Looks vaguely familiar but there is no info on him anywhere.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Night 2 is on Youtube, but it looks like Night 1 is not: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_NX1JEQzhKJcW6l3ZhqCKeFcmvtVmMXi

Can anyone figure out who Magma The Kirawaea is in the main event?  Looks vaguely familiar but there is no info on him anywhere.

Looks a bit like Cliff Compton.

Regal impresses me in this gif.  I think that’s Regal.  He doean’t move a muscle even after Kidman clips the turnbuckle.  I’ve seen a number of botched SSP’s where the opponent was willing to sell the move until he realizes the guy messed the move up and is just going to land on him awkwardly instead of doing a body press with rotation.

What a pro.  

now I’m wondering why someone thought it was a good idea to replay that in slo-mo.

Edited by Eoae