DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

8 minutes ago, Jiji said:

I never understood how they did that. How did that not brain Flair? 

I think that the door was made of super lightweight material...although I'm sure it still stung.

Edit: looking at it again, probably what hurt the most was the impact with the buckle of the strapping.

Edited by Infinit

On 9/16/2020 at 11:32 AM, Curt McGirt said:

You'd think he'd put the mask back on when he had the option.

I’m a traditionalist when it comes to that. Not a fan of Rey being allowed to wear it in Mexico. If he wants to wear it in the US, then go ahead. But he should at least have worn paint, or a half mask like he did near the end of WCW in Mexico. Also not a fan of Silver King wearing his mask again near the end either. I mean I feel bad that when he lost his hair through nature, that he lost potential paychecks, but come on, man.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

I agree... if it's Mexico. But if he's willing to put the mask back on in America, he shouldn't have a problem putting it back on in PR, which is America anyway. I just want some consistency either way. 

Of course, he should have never lost the mask in the first place. WCW activities should be considered a mulligan for just about anything for anyone probably. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 12:24 PM, Eoae said:

I’m speechless.

That's why I loved WCW. Where else would you see a karate champion try to beat an arm wrestling champion by trying to kick him with a red dancing shoe that was given to him by his nefarious manager?

• Like 2

I always found it odd that Black Tiger 1 and Black Tiger 2 looked so similar without the masks. But Eddy looks even more like Rollerball Rocco wearing a singlet like Rocco did. Anyway:

Hoodfoot is good at twitter, everyone.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Death From Above said:

This is both awe inspiring and absolutely terrifying.

That was one of the more protected Steiner Screw Drivers he ever hit. 

• Like 1