DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

1 hour ago, Wee Bey said:

WITW48.2.gif

That dude's tombstone should read "Here Lies a Fortunate Soul Who Lived More Days Due to the Benevolence of Mike Awesome and Vampiro"

They could've really laid that shit in.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Haha 1

Look at the elation in the crowd. This is 35 minutes into the match, easily:

BNZDGn.gif

This is the closest you'll ever get in French catch to two guys standing about but it's way more organic thanthat:

P7y0ql.gif

They keep it going. I love the rope assist here:

JypOkl.gif

They'll do this spot about ten times over the rest of the match. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

Mitsuharu Misawa vs Toshiaki Kawada (1/22/99)

I'll never forget getting a tape from a tape-trader but what I ordered didn't fill out a full tape so they tacked this on the end to fill it out and remember everyone in my dorm hearing me shout WHAT THE FUCK? when THAT spot happened. All I really knew was it was another Misawa/Kawada match and I knew that Kawada broke his arm, but I hadn't heard about THAT so I was not prepared for it.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2020 at 2:14 PM, Elsalvajeloco said:

I just watched that Nitro (the one in Boston where Sting takes DDP up in the rafters and where Piper and Nash got into it backstage after the show because Piper took the main event home early). It's hilarious cause Calo's partners just stand there while Parka beats his ass. Nobody got involved to save Calo.

Nobody is going to bat for a dude with a fucking Kangol hat on his mask.

This is good, uhh, professional wrestling.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Nobody is going to bat for a dude with a fucking Kangol hat on his mask.

But he has one of his pants legs rolled up like he's LL Cool J. The ladies love Cool Calo so we must protect him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Remember when Kenny and Kota did this spot, only they were both standing on the top rope and it was to a concrete (rather than grass) floor?

• Like 1