DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Dolfan in NYC

We have an hour long match going up this week to counter-program NXT (really, it's just a coincidence). This is not it. It's really good regardless. Jack Van Dooren vs Jean Bout.

Van Dooren's the bigger guy and he couldn't get a break early on. When he almost had a break this happened:

q7BN20.gif

Which led to this great transition:

zvOZnZ.gif

The first fall ends with a flip up rana attempt jammed with a powerbomb but it was just ok. I liked this punch to the gut though. 

L7r4PX.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eoae said:

La Parka hates luchadores.

I just watched that Nitro (the one in Boston where Sting takes DDP up in the rafters and where Piper and Nash got into it backstage after the show because Piper took the main event home early). It's hilarious cause Calo's partners just stand there while Parka beats his ass. Nobody got involved to save Calo.

7 hours ago, Eoae said:

La Parka hates luchadores.

I was La Parka for Halloween a couple of years ago, and when the girl I was dating how I came up with my costume idea, I sent her the gif of La Parka dancing on the chair and strutting off.  I don't know if I can say she understood, but she accepted the explanation.

• Like 2

So our big match for the week was Gastel and Von Chenok vs Montourcy and Leduc. It's an hour broadway. It's great. On to the gifs.

To begin: 

MwvLxm.gif

Heeling, illegally double teaming to stop the headcissors counter to the armbar:

WLJYXE.gif

This thing is awesome:

1WZXPZ.gif

• Like 3

23 hours ago, supremebve said:

I was La Parka for Halloween a couple of years ago, and when the girl I was dating how I came up with my costume idea, I sent her the gif of La Parka dancing on the chair and strutting off.  I don't know if I can say she understood, but she accepted the explanation.

A woman like that should be considered wife material.

• Like 1

More of that cool cradle hold, including the escape. 

ROAQVE.gif

Chenok loved nerve holds and they built through the match. Here's an escape into an armbar with a leg whack.

1WZXvm.gif

Crosschoke. Check out this reversal into a crab, without even any rope running!

4QZ1nx.gif

• Like 1

Apparently, even being selective, an hour long match ends up with a lot of gifs:

Montourcy had a good jumping knee, and Gastel is a first class stooge.

71Zgq1.gif

He can also give back though. Knees and headbutts.

jZrzWv.gif

And of course the 1959 Tombstone that hit so hard it messed up the tape.

zvOWgy.gif

• Like 2