DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

34 minutes ago, AxB said:

2dfea-15922357913513-500.jpg

That match, DX vs. Brothers of Destruction at Crown Jewel 2018 was a fucking disaster. I'm kinda surprised Shawn Michaels hasn't had another match to go out on instead. Then again, you can see his fingerprints on NXT. Shawn should've stayed retired, his farewell vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVI was perfect.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Log said:

Two things:

1. Who’s the little white kid? 

Samuel Albright, maybe? Gary Albright's kid (Gary was married to Monica Anoa'i, Afa's daughter)?

People who don't like Benjamin Carter having Union Flags all over his gear when he's technically neither English nor British... just consider what the gear he was wearing before that looked like. It's the sort of gear that, when he showed it to his trainer Seth Rollins, he was probably told it looked really good. Here he is showing what it actually equated to:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1aMRRVMc7x6hdAfEA214

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

That match, DX vs. Brothers of Destruction at Crown Jewel 2018 was a fucking disaster. I'm kinda surprised Shawn Michaels hasn't had another match to go out on instead. Then again, you can see his fingerprints on NXT. Shawn should've stayed retired, his farewell vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVI was perfect.

I've always thought of that match as being in its own Universe, it doesn't really count. Like the Greatest Royal Rumble match doesn't really mean anything outside of the Saudi shows. I consider those shows as contained in a separate Universe from everything else going on unless they do a Title change. Shawn probably doesn't really count that match 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The Natural said:

I've said this before, but Adam Cole has regressed exponentially since he became Shawn's "project." If I were Cole I'd ask Shawn for Fit Finlay's phone number and then never speak to Shawn again. 

• Like 2