DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

EiCiBieWsAIEiDQ?format=jpg&name=small

EiEC-wPXgAY0ABa?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm stoked for the return of NXT UK, but the real story here is those fish & chips, man! Didn't get to go to Edinburgh this year, for obvious reasons, so I'll be missing out on those for who knows how long? The Finnish attempts at that simply aren't the same, for whatever reason!

Edited by Shartnado
Grammar
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

I'm stoked for the return of NXT UK, but the real story here is those fish & chips, man! Didn't get to go to Edinburgh this year, for obvious reasons, so I'll be missing out on those for who knows how long? The Finnish attempts at that simply aren't the same, for whatever reason!

Can't beat great fish and chips. I need to have some again, nearly a year since I did. Sorry you missed out this time round due to the coronavirus pandemic.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Can't beat great fish and chips. I need to have some again, nearly a year since I did. Sorry you missed out this time round due to the coronavirus pandemic.

You got that right! Even once the pandemic finally subsides, it remains to be seen how Brexit and covid aftermath will affect traveling in general, so it may be a while yet before I taste the real thing again. But I'm sure it will be all the more rewarding once I do!

• Thanks 1