DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

What is Flip even trying to imply?  He doesn’t think the wildfires are real?  He thinks the wildfires are pro-Canadian sympathizers?  Illegal aliens?  Democrats?

i mean, if you’re going to espouse some wacky conspiracy theory, would it be too much to ask that you tell me which wacky conspiracy theory you want me to buy into?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No, that's what stupid people are like. A guy told me he doesn't wear a mask because Coronavirus isn't real, you're born with Coronavirus and everyone already has it, and it's man made in a lab in China. And when I asked him which one was true, because they couldn't all be true and they contradict each other, he said all of it was. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, AxB said:

No, that's what stupid people are like. A guy told me he doesn't wear a mask because Coronavirus isn't real, you're born with Coronavirus and everyone already has it, and it's man made in a lab in China. And when I asked him which one was true, because they couldn't all be true and they contradict each other, he said all of it was. 

It's only 8:47 am. It's too damn early for me to say, "I fucking hate people."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, NikoBaltimore said:

Wait a sec, how and why is Chrissy Tiegen responding to a tweet from Flip Gordon?  Maybe it's too early for me but I'm puzzled by this development.

Chrissy Teigen, in addition to being awesome in many other ways, is also a huge wrestling fan.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Chrissy Teigen, in addition to being awesome in many other ways, is also a huge wrestling fan.

Now that you mention it I'm starting to remember that now (man do I need coffee right now)  But I guess I was just puzzled that she saw Flip Gordon's tweet of all people.  Figured she'd mainly be in the loop on WWE stuff and MAYBE a bit of AEW.

3 hours ago, AxB said:

My former manager thought wearing masks was bs because Coronavirus has always been around, Coronavirus isn’t actually a thing, people are overreacting, wouldn’t go to bars because Coronavirus, and he liked his local hardware store because they didn’t wear masks. All this within less than an hour. Stupid people gonna stupid.

I look at things like this (and anything, really) as being preventable by just second step thinking. Does what I believe/ think/ say contradict or go against another belief/ thought/ or even recently stated comment. Sadly being in Minneapolis with recent current events you’d see the same type of comments from idiots but surrounding race.  People just want to be a curmudgeon and state cliches without actual thought surrounding it. 

I’m guessing Flip is a moron that will try to point things out that he thinks is smart but as @Eoaepoints out, doesn’t actually say anything. I don’t follow what he says so idk his track record. But what he said and how his brain formulates thought is not that unique. Sadly.