DVDVR Message Board

Chain Restaurants (Steakhouses in Particular)

OSJ

6 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Reviving this thread to say that I had Shake Shack's gochujang chicken sandwich and it totally whips ass.

Oooooh gonna look out for that. Shake Shack certainly isn't my favorite and their prices are a bit much, but when they do something right they definitely nail it. 

I've recently fallen in love with Jersey Mike's. For some weird reason there is only a single location here in NH and a handful south of Boston, so even though it's common as fuck elsewhere, it was a fairly new try recently and they're now my absolutely favorite national (ish) sub shop. Gimme that Italian, Mike's Way!

• Like 1

We just got a Shake Shack back in October and this was my first time trying it.  It probably won't make it into our regular rotation since it was about $5 more expensive than Culvers for the two of us and I didn't think the quality of my wife's burger was sufficiently better to justify the difference.  And their fries were just as bad as people said they were (although the gochujang mayo was really good)

Hell of a chicken sammich, though.

• Like 1

Man, I'd choose Culver's over Shake Shack ANY day, and that's with the closest Shack being over an hour away and Culver's being 10+. Easily my top burger chain. 

I only ever had O'Charleys once, in NC, had some underwhelming chicken tenders and ribs. Fucking love club sandwiches, though... 

• Like 1