DVDVR Message Board

2020 NBA PLAYOFFS: QUARTERFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

On 9/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, Lawful Metal said:

Nope. I’m saying your fandom sucks.

Whatever dude. I didn’t say I like the Clippers (which I don’t). All I said was I like Kawhi (as my posting history will show) then you proved you’re unwilling to make an account bet that you have a high probability of losing.

But keep talking up how clutch both you and your team are. Just like when you somehow found a narrative that my team should have swept the Clippers (oh but that’s not wavering on your beloved Westbrick). Face it you only wanted my team to win, because you thought they’d be easier to beat in the West Finals. Even I thought the Mavs should have won 3 of the first 4 at most with better officiating (Game 1 with the unfair ejection of Kristaps being the game we were robbed).

On 9/5/2020 at 12:20 AM, Lawful Metal said:

I told y’all about Giannis. He ain’t ever done shit in the playoffs. 

And PJ Tucker did just fine against AD. Put some respect on his name.

Harden / Westbrook are better than LeBron / AD

This post didn't age well lol

• Haha 3

Lakers had to win this one and they had the Scott Foster special WTF calls to switch the momentum. Good on them. And Westbrook had another awful game.

And the Rockets still came back from down 21 to take the lead briefly. 

I don’t think the Rockets are scared. 

The way LeBron said "fuck no" tonight in the late third and early fourth was some dad dick energy. Dude was trash talking as he's blocking people left and right, getting back at the Rox bench after they laughed at him when he missed 2 out of 3 free throws, the throwdowns on so many lobs, steals, everything. Just amazing to watch. Very few people have I ever seen be so secure and insecure at the same time as LeBron James. I love it to bits. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jiji said:

The way LeBron said "fuck no" tonight in the late third and early fourth was some dad dick energy. Dude was trash talking as he's blocking people left and right, getting back at the Rox bench after they laughed at him when he missed 2 out of 3 free throws, the throwdowns on so many lobs, steals, everything. Just amazing to watch. Very few people have I ever seen be so secure and insecure at the same time as LeBron James. I love it to bits. 

Pissed off and insulted LeBron is always great.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Jiji said:

Look at the Bucks forced to change and all of a sudden can score. 

They needed Middleton to play 48 minutes just to eek out a victory over the Heat in overtime. If Giannis doesn't play again they're only prolonging their misery. 

Edited by ohtani's jacket

They moved off the ball and were far more dynamic than they had been with Giannis. Budenholzer has rightly faced criticisms of being rigid in pretty much every aspect, which is anti playoff basketball. However, by the end of the 4th quarter you could see Miami had started to adjust defensively and Milwaukee was finding it harder to score, relying more and more on Middleton doing that thing he can do sometimes when he throws up bad, contested shots and still makes them. They are done with or without Antetokounmpo. 

Well that was a bowling shoe-ugly game by the Raptors.  Although they just won the last two, I highly doubt they're winning the next two.  Boston will wrap up one of the two games, hopefully Wednesday.

And Pascal Siakam was out-dueled by noted playoff sharpshooter Brad Wanamaker in this one.

Edited by Contentious C