DVDVR Message Board

2020 NBA PLAYOFFS: QUARTERFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

36 minutes ago, elizium said:

I'm with Lawful, I don't understand what the big deal is if the tester is presumably a part of the bubble too. Unless they think he's going to convince her to be a DOUBLE AGENT and tamper with Lebron's tests.

It’s still allowing him to have relations with a woman that’s not part of his approved travel list. 

So unless she’s some random that’s offering everyone in the bubble a chance to score with her how is that not a violation? 

Plus who gives a crap that Houston is down some random role player? Either they can beat LA with two top 15 players or they can’t. I don’t recall anyone sobbing for the Mavs when they had to go against the Clippers without Porzingis. Hell Luka was shafted much worse by that injury than Harden or Westbrook are by this.

So anyone rooting for Houston can cry me a river, and enjoy getting eliminated in 5.

1 hour ago, MavsFan77 said:

I don’t think having a female COVID tester in your room screams innocent to anyone but you.

As for this I didn’t say he has. ? I just said he enjoys strippers more than most of us do. 

I'm a defense attorney.  He's innocent unless proven guilty. 

And Harden supports single moms. 

• Haha 5

My basketball rule is to always cheer for whoever eliminates my favorite team to win the title (because that means we lost to the best team and there was nothing to be done) but this year I might actually mean it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zimbra said:

My basketball rule is to always cheer for whoever eliminates my favorite team to win the title (because that means we lost to the best team and there was nothing to be done) but this year I might actually mean it.

Shh. Don’t let Lawful year you say that. He’ll lecture you on not being a real fan like he did me for saying I’m rooting for Kawhi after my Mavs got eliminated (which is the same as what you’re doing since the Clippers eliminated Dallas).

41 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm just posting because 2-11 

Those perfidious refs conspired to tire him out by having him shoot 20 free throws.  Their villainy knows no ends.

Edited by Zimbra
  • Like 1

I was talking to a friend about Westbrook shooting threes and it's he-fucking-larious when dude makes one. Like after bricking his last 10, that one shot SHOWS THEM WHO IS THE MAN. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DISRESPECT HIM LIKE THAT!? Like, huh? You're going to miss another 8 before you hit another. Chill.

My recording fucked up, so I just had to settle for highlights. Kind of weird that the game was so early despite it being the only one. Was this to work around the NFL game? Everything felt a little half assed compared to the rest of the series... Mostly the Rockets play but just felt weird... Like an exhibition. Even Inside the NBA felt off.

Tomorrow's game seven won't feel like an exhibition, thankfully. And hopefully the LA teams finish up ASAP so we can get to the main event of this thing real quick (and have Dynamite on Wednesday too!). 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Hmmm, why does 2-11 sound so familiar? At least it wasn't an elimination game this time.

So does that mean tomorrow night he’s gonna go 2-12 since that’s what his elimination game record will be? 

I can’t wait to see how a certain someone spins 2-12 in elimination games, and 1 League MVP into being better than a guy that’s won All Star Game MVP, 2 NBA Finals MVPs, Defensive Player of the Year, and 2 NBA titles. 

Hell even Cowherd yesterday on FS1 was bragging up Kawhi as the only other player with that specific resume is MJ. But hey he doesn’t shoot 40 times a night or average 30+ PPG. So he’s clearly overrated. ?