DVDVR Message Board

2020 NBA PLAYOFFS: QUARTERFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

19 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Get well, House.

2 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

FML

I don't think he's sick. The rumor is he tried to sneak some strange into the bubble. Hopefully, he's not that stupid and it's something else.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I don't think he's sick. The rumor is he tried to sneak some strange into the bubble. Hopefully, he's not that stupid and it's something else.

If that’s the case shouldn’t they rule Harden out too since it’s probably one of the strippers he’s involved with too? ? 

Shit that was a really great game but the Celtics probably blew their chance now.  They got a triple double out of Smart,  huge game from Jaylen and a pretty decent game out of Tatum although he made some mistakes and they still lost in double overtime.  

Yes, Kemba was very bad so maybe he is better is game 7 but Celtics just don't seem to know what they wanna do in these close games.. they haven't decided who the closer should be.  Closer by committee was great in the regular season,  I think I'd want the ball in either Tatum or Kemba's hands but Smart is the guy who has the biggest balls of them all.  Ehh.  It's over.  They ain't winning a game 7 now.  Too much has happened in this series. 

8 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Shit that was a really great game but the Celtics probably blew their chance now.  They got a triple double out of Smart,  huge game from Jaylen and a pretty decent game out of Tatum although he made some mistakes and they still lost in double overtime.  

Yes, Kemba was very bad so maybe he is better is game 7 but Celtics just don't seem to know what they wanna do in these close games.. they haven't decided who the closer should be.  Closer by committee was great in the regular season,  I think I'd want the ball in either Tatum or Kemba's hands but Smart is the guy who has the biggest balls of them all.  Ehh.  It's over.  They ain't winning a game 7 now.  Too much has happened in this series. 

Don't be a faithless shitbum. It's not a good look.

• Like 2

Clippers sleepwalking through whoever came out of the Utah/Denver series was highly predictable. I have been talking (whining) about in here for a bit now.  Averging 40 plus points from Murray/Mitchell was nice and all between two "happy to be there" teams but Murray wasn't going to average that against the Clippers wings. Denvers had its moments in this series but I just can't see them winning this with their roster right now. 

Edited by _MJ_

56 minutes ago, _MJ_ said:

Clippers sleepwalking through whoever came out of the Utah/Denver series was highly predictable. I have been talking (whining) about in here for a bit now.  Averging 40 plus points from Murray/Mitchell was nice and all between two "happy to be there" teams but Murray wasn't going to average that against the Clippers wings. Denvers had its moments in this series but I just can't see them winning this with their roster right 

NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) Tweeted:
Jamal Murray is shooting 26-68 (38%) from the field against the Clippers in the semifinals ? https://t.co/JSzTI6WvTH https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1303908778849566721?s=20

Edited by _MJ_

41 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

So ... what if House is innocent and the league forced him out of Game 3 and 4 for bullshit?

If they had enough for him to sit out Game 4, then there is reason to believe he's at least not fully innocent. It's not that complex of a situation. Either he did or he didn't. Moreover, unless this is one giant misunderstanding, then his innocence might lead to someone's else guilt. If the girl wasn't there for you, then she was probably there for someone else.*

*This is how it went back when I was living in dorms and folks were there outside visitation hours. 

9 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

So ... what if House is innocent and the league forced him out of Game 3 and 4 for bullshit?

I don’t think having a female COVID tester in your room screams innocent to anyone but you.

9 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Harden's never had any off the court trouble. 

As for this I didn’t say he has. ? I just said he enjoys strippers more than most of us do.