DVDVR Message Board

Payback VI - 8/30/2020

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

I can't cheer Braun after throwing Alexa Bliss from a press slam or the Fiend either for applying the Mandible Claw to her. Hated both attacks to Alexa Bliss, a woman. Makes me uncomfortable.

I haven’t been watching a lot of SmackDown, so maybe I’m misreading it. But if the direction they go is “guy gets violent with Alexa, now she has eyes for him,” you’re gonna get way more uncomfortable. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

True but winning the I.C. title then was like being the heavyweight boxing champion in the 2010s.  Yeah, you got a belt but... look around you. 

Sure, but Heyman probably could have taken him further, but there were injuries and stuff, and losing Kante and Mahrez probably didn't help.

3 hours ago, Andy in Kansas said:

I haven’t been watching a lot of SmackDown, so maybe I’m misreading it. But if the direction they go is “guy gets violent with Alexa, now she has eyes for him,” you’re gonna get way more uncomfortable. 

I think that's the direction it's heading and it will make me more uncomfortable.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ace said:

Is Lashley a lot smaller than he used to be?

He's somewhat smaller than he used to be in 2007 and a whole bunch smaller than in his main roster debut. I don't think he's ever been this ripped before. I kinda wonder if you confused the Apollo Crews pic for Lashley, since I'm more amazed that he's been able to retain this much of his size even after 14 years.

59 minutes ago, Ace said:

Nah, I'm noting it based on his pic with Shelton and MVP.

Ok, it could be the suits on the other men? Shelton does seem heavier than he was, but he's probably looked like that sine his return? MVP is way heavier than in 2009(ish), by the looks of things.