DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 9

Dolfan in NYC

This is set up perfectly for Detroit to win the division.

Sadly, this was my first thought as well...... at least Dallas/Cinci won't have to feel bad about being the worst division winner, right?
Why are you taking shots at Detroit? It's not out fault Bradford is hurt.

He's a Bears fan....

Sadly, this was my first thought as well...... at least Dallas/Cinci won't have to feel bad about being the worst division winner, right?
He's a Bears fan....
He knows what I'm saying.

He's a Bears fan....

He's trying to imply that since I live in St. Louis and am a Bears fan, that I am a bandwagon jumper who jumped away from a shitty team, even though the Rams have won a title in my lifetime and the Bears have not.

Though actually typing this out has made me realize I should just treat him like he's a Flames fan in the NHL thread as a counter measure.

FSW, I am so so so sorry for your very shitty hockey team.

Hasn't Rodgers been getting drilled all year? I'm surprised they didn't have something more competent behind him.

Yeah you would think but the backup jump was Vince Young who was signed late to camp, Graham Harrell and BJ Coleman. All 3 didn't win the job and we signed Wallace after he was cut by another team fucking Ted Thompson.

He's a Bears fan....

He's trying to imply that since I live in St. Louis and am a Bears fan, that I am a bandwagon jumper who jumped away from a shitty team, even though the Rams have won a title in my lifetime and the Bears have not.

Though actually typing this out has made me realize I should just treat him like he's a Flames fan in the NHL thread as a counter measure.

FSW, I am so so so sorry for your very shitty hockey team.

Oh, then in that case... Go to the fucking soccer forum and leave us yanks alone, will ya?

I'll stand by that statement. I've seen it on Facebook and read it in other places. Some fans are happy he's hurt and they supposedly support the team.