DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 9

Dolfan in NYC

Well, Incognito's career is done for.

As done for as Riley Cooper's?

He only said half so he'll only get in half the trouble Riley Cooper got into. *points to noggin w/ index finger*

• Like 4

I remember when Dez basically told I think it was Roy Williams to fuck off when Roy was trying to make him carry his pads. I like that. You don't owe anyone anything. You are there to do your job.

I don't think that stuff is a big deal, in a team bonding sort of way.  You know, buy us beer rookie, carry our bags for a day, etc. 

Hazing and this sort of stuff is much different, IMO.

Oh come on. If he gets indicted for this, then 97% of the NFL better lawyer the fuck up.  

I'm not saying what he did was right by any stretch of the imagination... but larger picture, this appears to be 2 guys who really do not like each other and one decided to keep evidence.  Everything that I've heard is bad, but honestly, it does not sound like anything I would realistically expect out of gigantic men who make their living by literally engaging in hand to hand combat for my amusement.  

If I'm the Miami Dolphins and all the allegations are true... I'm cutting BOTH of them.

@artrellhawkins In the Mia/Cin program. Incognito asked "easiest teammate 2 scare?"Answer: Jonathan Martin http://t.co/KuGANz5LQo

Well, obviously. 

Tanny's being Matt Moore is terrific:    

"Matt, my hamstring is acting up."  

"OH GOD NO. I MIGHT HAVE TO PLAY."

If I'm the Miami Dolphins and all the allegations are true... I'm cutting BOTH of them.

They cut Martin right now and they'll have the NLRB all up in their business and end on the wrong end of a big-time payout.

They cut Martin right now and they'll have the NLRB all up in their business and end on the wrong end of a big-time payout.

Just for giggles the ACLU would probably tag team in that one. . .