DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 9

Dolfan in NYC

I think NFL history has proven young QBs struggle when there's constant change at OC. Remember Arians was with Peyton for three whole years at the start of his career. Believe me, I never thought I'd say this but the Steelers haven't been the same since he "retired" and Indy is definitely missing him.

Somewhat relatedly, I hope it's nothing serious for Kubiak. Foremost I'd never wish ill upon anybody. But secondarily, the last thing we need is for Houston to go on a late season tear under the watchful eye of Wade Phillips. The NFL just came to grips with the fact he's a shit head coach, no need to dissuade them of that realization.

I said it before, but this Colts team is baffling.

Andrew Luck is Linus Van Pelt.  Blanket = Reggie Wayne.  You can practically see him having withdrawl shakes with no Wayne.

As I've said before, the Colts have some very good components.  But there are places where they are VERY weak.  They're a couple of years away from being true contenders, IMO.

The ball never got within six inches of the ground, he never came close to losing possession, what the fuck is wrong with these people? How is the fact it bobbled after he'd slid out of bounds even remotely relevant?

I'll stop bitching about this topic when non-retards get hold of the NFL rulebook again.

• Like 1

I said it before, but this Colts team is baffling.

Andrew Luck is Linus Van Pelt. Blanket = Reggie Wayne. You can practically see him having withdrawl shakes with no Wayne.As I've said before, the Colts have some very good components. But there are places where they are VERY weak. They're a couple of years away from being true contenders, IMO.
I wouldn't be shocked if they lose by forty in the first round, or if they win it all.