DVDVR Message Board

2020 NBA OFFSEASON

Dolfan in NYC

Isn't Ingram the only real high level free agent? They'll probably end up giving that money to average players with high salaries over a shorter term just to have a team to throw out (up) on the court. 

• Like 1

So does Michael Jordan drafting Lamelo Ball as high as they did officially give him the award for the greatest player to be the worst executive in sports.  Taking the award away I guess from Isiah Thomas.  I guess we will see but in the history of Ball's in basketball this isn't good 

Hmm, so it turns out that Bogdan Bogdanovic's agent was also Marcus Morris's agent when he flaked on the Spurs and Bjelica's agent when he flaked on the 76ers.

I'm over the Bucks not getting him but I'm dying to know the blow-by-blow of how this all happened.

The combined cost of Kelly Oubre's salary, and the added luxury tax it gives Golden State is over $80 million dollars for next year.

So they must think Steph + Wiggins + Green + Oubre + Wiseman is good enough to compete even without Klay. I'm not sure I agree with that assessment, but you don't sink $80 million dollars in added cost because you want a second round exit.

• Like 1

To the surprise of probably no one - the Raptors were unable to get an exemption from the federal government and will have to play somewhere in the US this season.

Tampa is the leader in the clubhouse but KC, Nashville and Newark are also being considered