DVDVR Message Board

Raw 10-28-13

MGFanJay

After being royally mad at the finish of Hell in a Cell (similar to SummerSlam), I think they rebounded very nicely on Raw. Had this happened after Night of Champions, it would have been a brilliant continuation of the Daniel Bryan being held down storyline. The clusterfucking around in the Orton-Bryan feud hurt both guys, though likely not irreparably. Now, you have the angry giant being screwed with (and again, that could have been accomplished in 3-4 weeks, not ten) and the crazy Wyatt Family introduced into the angle as HHH's latest mercenaries (at least in all likelihood). Surprised that the Real Americans went over the Rhodes Family, especially after jobbing to Los Matadores last night. Excellent match between the two teams though, and Real Americans belong in the tag title hunt and not in the kiddie diversion segment (and I actually like Los Matadores, but more as a Santino act in the tag team division).

I think it would be fun to see HHH trying to uncomfortably relate to the Wyatts. Acting like he buys their religious bullshit, differentiating them from the Shield, who were simple mercenaries. 

Vince would be maniacally awesome here. I think HHH is a lot saner (and in fairness, has done a good job playing it pretty straight and not trying to be like unhinged Vince), but it will be awesome to see how he controls these guys. 

Raw rating went up, clearly proving that Big Show is a better ratings draw than Daniel Bryan.  *nodnodnod*

"But it's football season." - Daniel Bryan Fan

8 p.m. 4.32 million viewers9 p.m. 4.19 million viewers10 p.m. 3.97 million viewers

I think it would be fun to see HHH trying to uncomfortably relate to the Wyatts. Acting like he buys their religious bullshit, differentiating them from the Shield, who were simple mercenaries. 

I would love to see Triple H and Stephanie journey to the Wyatt's decapitated run down cabin the woods.

"Wow, this place is, eh, cosy. And I like how that huge axe hangs ominously in the corner."

• Like 1

Any chance "the devil" is heyman? or maddox? guerrero?

Eddie Guerrero?

Orton did say he was in hell. Maybe this is his comeback?

Guys I don't think it's a coincidence that Benoit's kid has started training...

Hadn't heard that, but that seems like a poor choice for him for any number of reasons. The number 1 reason being that the guy has NO SHOT of getting to the WWE, at least in my mind. Unless they would just NEVER make mention of the fact that he's a second generation wrestler.

I would love to see Triple H and Stephanie journey to the Wyatt's decapitated run down cabin the woods."Wow, this place is, eh, cosy. And I like how that huge axe hangs ominously in the corner."
"I would have gone for a sledgehammer there, but the axe works for you."

I would love to see Triple H and Stephanie journey to the Wyatt's decapitated run down cabin the woods.

"Wow, this place is, eh, cosy. And I like how that huge axe hangs ominously in the corner."

...pretty sure you meant "dilapidated"

...pretty sure you meant "dilapidated"

Yes.