DVDVR Message Board

NXT on USA - 8/12/2020

Dolfan in NYC

42 minutes ago, The Natural said:

The Velveteen Dream back...

EfSY3ycXYAEunq2?format=jpg&name=small

I'm sorry, but you really shouldn't be surprised about this BS, because as someone already said it, WWE will not release people who they feel can make them money, unless they absolutely have to. They had no problem firing Ligero, Travis Banks and the not-so Gentleman Jack Gallagher (because c'mon), but bigger names will be protected until they have no other alternative. I mean even Joe Coffey only got "suspended" (is that where they draw the line? Gee, seems kinda arbitrary). But yeah, I feel ya, bro!

I think using a meme from the "Wednesday Night War" kinda cheapens the whole thing  as well, to be fair. I think it is awful Dream is back and facing no ramifications (and to not let AEW off the hook, same for Justin Roberts) and that goes far beyond a silly rivalry between two different tv shows.

Totally down for Scarlett being the Paul Bearer to Kross' UT.

Escobar and his pack is just oozing with style. They now just need a decent feud.

The Robert Stone Brand continues to be the best.

Bronson Reed and Grimes win was out of left field for me but very much appreciated. Dream seems to have had his ring rust cleared, felt like the old Velveteen... or maybe it's just Kushida or Grimes who were great, not sure.