DVDVR Message Board

NXT on USA - 8/5/2020

Dolfan in NYC

19 hours ago, nofuture said:

Yeah, I'd say probably the second best Rhea singles match (first being the title match vs Shayna) and Kai's best singles match in NXT.

McAfee might be able to pull off a singles match with Cole, but seems like a tag or 6 man match might be best way to go.

The only issue with doing a tag or 6 man match is that McAfee has played up being a jackass so well that who would want to pair up with him?

5 hours ago, Ramo2653 said:

The only issue with doing a tag or 6 man match is that McAfee has played up being a jackass so well that who would want to pair up with him?

To be fair, it's not like anyone in the back likes the UE either, so it shouldn't be that hard to find a couple of dudes with grudges.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, APO said:

To be fair, it's not like anyone in the back likes the UE either, so it shouldn't be that hard to find a couple of dudes with grudges.

I bet you could get Shane Thorne to team up with him. He'd probably team with anyone and not ask questions, just to get more opportunities at this point. Not to mention there are plenty of guys behind the plexiglass, who'd probably stab HBK in his good eye, just to get some TV time inside the ring!

• Haha 2

Too bad there was no main character on B&B by the name of Pat, because then McAfee could have teamed with Shane THORNE and RIDGE Holland as the Bold, Beautiful and Bunghole, maybe? Hell, those three even resemble each other facially somewhat, so they'd even look like a team.

• Haha 3

Absolutely loved the Ripley/Kai match. They work so well together.

How the fuck did they pull off that Collision Course?! And those Grizzle Magnums were so brutal.

Ridge Holland looks really good. Really comes off like a young Rhino.

52 minutes ago, Casey said:

Why is someone complaining about the first name Ridge, when the same brand has people with the first name ONEY and KARRION. I mean, c'mon.

I think people have been complaining about all of them and/or each new one just adds to the list.