DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Priscilla Kelly has confirmed that she and Darby Allin are going through a divorce. So all the sleazy incel gits who cried about Tegan Nox coming out can have (false) hope in their pathetic hearts once more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, AxB said:

Priscilla Kelly has confirmed that she and Darby Allin are going through a divorce. So all the sleazy incel gits who cried about Tegan Nox coming out can have (false) hope in their pathetic hearts once more.

I must admit, I'm 38 and have NO idea what the hell this means. lol

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AxB said:

Was there a lot of bitching when Nox came out?

Lots of boymen who would never have had a chance complaining that they'd lost their chance, yes.

There was an incel in AEW+ Fite chat last week. He was telling us all how nobody really likes Women's wrestling, they just pretend to because they think it will get them laid. And he said there were no good looking women in AEW anyway, and a few other things. But then someone called him an incel and he didn't deny it, and suddenly the whole chat room was making fun of him for being scared of girls and how the last time he touched a ladies boobies he was being breastfed (that's the clean version) and he got upset and went off to cry or something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

watching a YouTube version of a Music City show from November 1998.. wondering if MCW is the wrestling show with the highest percentage of phone sex hotline commercials.

Some of the early episodes of SMW had almost nothing but phone sex line commercials. 

I can see people objecting to Michael Oku as well. He was going to be part of Progress' new management team, but then (the spoken out about) Darrell Allen posted some group chats where Oku was being homophobic, as a scorched earth type of deal.

Edit: Also, this LIVE show was recorded two weeks ago.

Edited by AxB
Found something else out, didn't I?

10 hours ago, Death From Above said:

The surge of Discord is hilarious to me as for most purposes it's just "a message board, but worse". It's good if you ever need to use a mic though.

At least the message boards sort things out and not 20+ people talking over each other. Someone asked me to get on Discord not long ago and I was like damn are we going back to Roger Wilco next?!