DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

27 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Out of the three shows I attended that weekend,  this was maybe the most surreal...  

Cool you got to see legends in Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Great Muta and Jushin Thunder Liger live. Okada and Tanahashi are in my top ten wrestlers of all time. Find it difficult separating the two but went with Okada over Tanahashi. What were the other two shows? WrestleMania XXXV one of them?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Andy in Kansas said:

25f565ee9ab6f58e866a75847ceb78af.jpg

Underrated Hell in a Cell match that from 2016. Ditto for Reigns/Wyatt a year earlier. Don't like HIAC used for secondary titles. Save it for the world titles and the tag team titles.

Edited by The Natural

7 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Cool you got to see legends in Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Great Muta and Jushin Thunder Liger live. Okada and Tanahashi are in my top ten wrestlers of all time. Find it difficult separating the two but went with Okada over Tanahashi. What were the other two shows? WrestleMania XXXV one of them?

Yup WrestleMania and NXT.  We went to those 3 and the rest of the time spent in the city. Good times.  Something I can't imagine doing this year with everything going on. 

31 minutes ago, Hayabusa said:

So whatever happened with Jannetty and the investigation into that missing person? Been almost a month, no? Feels like it's been that long. He just making noise to get attention?

A month isn't really that long for a potential homicide investigation.