DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

12 hours ago, olythegreat89 said:

d847a31b9f53c7f8f711ca9bfb008040.jpg

This pic is after the tragic car accident so it is understandable, but I was shocked watching the ECW super shows seeing how skinny Pillman looked even prior to the crash! Knowing his battles with substance abuse, it should not come as a surprise, but I'm so used to seeing him in the Flyin' Brian-shape (which was usually tremendeous).

He sure bulked back up by late '96, which in hindsight was of course a terrible mistake, given how things ended up for him! That being said, as far as characters go, I was even more pumped for Pillman than I was Austin at King of the Ring '96. I was really bummed out that it took almost a year before he could return to the ring, and was never really the same again until the end.

If the crash didn't happen, we could have had at least one more year of physically capable Pillman, his demons notwithstanding. The fact that it didn't happen, makes me all the more sad.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Infinit said:

Was the a Captain America drawing by an actual artist or a fan art? 

That would depend on whether or not you consider Rob Liefeld an "artist".

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Egl9d11VkAIueDV?format=jpg&name=large

Shockingly she has hoards of fans, whom she refers to as simps and they play into it. It's pretty fucked up. I just hope she can take their money and they can not cross the line. 

3 hours ago, Infinit said:

Shit....I should've recognized that as a Liefeld. I didn't remember his drawings to be so grotesquely disproportionate.

A good rule of thumb is if the character is bending at impossible angles so you can see their chest and ass at the same time, you got yourself a Liefeld.

• Haha 3