DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

Just now, The Natural said:

All three looking at Shawn Michaels hair and thinking, shave it off.

Nah, more guys should be less insecure about male pattern baldness. It looks better than the shiny bic'd look.

3 minutes ago, elizium said:

Nah, more guys should be less insecure about male pattern baldness. It looks better than the shiny bic'd look.

I'm balding already. It doesn't bother me. Thinking of going back to a grade 1 though as there's less maintenance to having medium length hair.

Edited by The Natural

EgYBQERWsAEPgMW?format=jpg&name=medium

Just finished WWE Untold: Bayley and Sasha Take Over: Brooklyn. It's a great companion piece marking the five year anniversary of the most important WWE Women's match ever. I got choked up watching it. I particularly enjoyed the insights into their entrances, the match itself and after it. A brilliant ***** match. I will say I'm in the minority preferring the Iron Man rematch at NXT TakeOver: Respect. I gave that the full five as well. 2015 was Sasha's year, amazing to think she was only 23. Thank you, Bayley and Sasha Banks.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Andy in Kansas said:

jniiwe2kigj51.jpg

So why does he have sunglasses on his head, while also holding his eyeglasses in his hand? Was he Jim Martining it up on the way in?

20051010_013638_martin2.jpg?w=200

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, D.Z said:

The Circus is here

i-img976x1200-1596252060rnhhnc1601874.jp

What role did Backlund play in that circus? I go with trapeze artist just to throw us off.