DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

26 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

That one is even weirder tbh

The problem is Andre's facial attributes and proportions make it seem like it's a selfie from someone on a Madame Tussauds tour.

What gave away the Cobain thing is Kurt wasn't famous (not that celebs/wrestlers haven't taken pictures with future celebs/wrestlers) when WWF was firing on all cylinders and Andre was active. You can say, "Well, maybe WWF rolled through the PNW when Bleach was out." How fucking likely would Andre meeting Kurt Cobain be? That and Andre looked like far worse then whenever that Kurt picture was taken. Seriously, Google image search pictures of Andre circa 1992. You can tell that above picture w/ Andre is from the Wrestlemania III/Princess Bride era. It's a dead giveaway cause he's still somewhat lively looking as opposed to five years later. Also, in the 89/90 Kurt probably looked way younger with longer hair.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, D.Z said:

EI23jM9.jpg

I really liked the pairing of Ross and Ventura in 92. They had straight-forward and serious dynamic (I'm sure Bill Watts had something to do with that) although Ventura wouldn't hesitate to take a shot at Ross any chance he got. I like them more than Ross and Lawler. 

Honestly, Eric Bischoff is "blessed" with one of the singularly most naturally heel, punchable faces I have ever seen. I can't find a picture of him to dispute this. Taking him out of the booth and making him the nWo mouthpiece was honestly the best possible thing that could ever happen to him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1