DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

3 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Haha, the Ken doll line is the best thing Scott Hall has ever said.

Based on Eric having so much input on how the nWo stuff went, I wonder if Eric fed Scott that line. Hall used it more than once, and I'm pretty sure Eric was plenty self aware about his looks.

To answer your question about what Taker or Austin are doing there, they're promoting a "hottest moments" deal on Fox. I'm sure what does and doesn't make the cut would cause a good deal of controversy if anyone was going to bother watching whatever this is.

Edited by Andy in Kansas

43 minutes ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

Why isn't your champion in the front? Where is his belt? Why is only one match (Drew vs Orton) presented, what are Austin und Undertaker even doing there? Oh hi, AJ...

Drew Mac's belt is there, it's just it's positioned to where it looks like Randy Orton's got a freaky roidy trapezius muscle on the one side.

Elimination Chamber 2010. They fired the pyro guy, and he subsequently got hired by Metallica... who years earlier had the same thing happen to James Hetfield.

tumblr_ok8fx4OZ9F1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Ef0tqQeU4AIRZlr?format=jpg&name=small

Sasha Banks vs. Bayley at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn for the NXT Women's Championship is five today. The most important WWE Women's match ever. A brilliant ***** match I'll be watching back today. I will say I'm in the minority preferring the Iron Man rematch at NXT TakeOver: Respect. I gave that the full five as well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Andy in Kansas said:

Taker probably should have murdered that dude and buried him in the desert like he wanted to. 

Yeah, Chris Jericho's recount of the Undertaker getting burned by pyro at Elimination Chamber 2010 is worth reading including that you mention backstage. A pissed off Undertaker is a scary visual. 'Taker was fortunate it wasn't even worse and he was wearing the hat with the leather trench coat instead of the sleeveless one.

Edited by The Natural