DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

10 minutes ago, The Natural said:

EfGb_F4WAAAjl_7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Um...is Raw magazine insinuating Hunter sold Mr. Perfect a woman like she was working a street corner looking for Johns?

Yep, Russo is putting this stuff together after watching one too many episodes of Taxi Cab Confessions and HBO docs on prostitution late at night.

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

EfGb_F4WAAAjl_7?format=jpg&name=900x900

I stared at this pic for a while trying to figure out what was wrong with Bret in this photo before wondering why didn't they pick a different photo of Bret rather than  MS Painting the title off his waist, giving him a weird smooth formless pink midsection that doesn't quite look right?!  

6 minutes ago, caley said:

I stared at this pic for a while trying to figure out what was wrong with Bret in this photo before wondering why didn't they pick a different photo of Bret rather than  MS Painting the title off his waist, giving him a weird smooth formless pink midsection that doesn't quite look right?!  

I think because Bret spent a large chunk of 1996 out and they had to get the magazine out in a hurry, they didn't have a deluge of images to choose from post WMXII and a lot of time to merge images together. In addition, it being the mid-90s, they probably thought people wouldn't be paying attention to the detail of there being no crease where his singlet ends/is tucked in and his trunks/tights begin. It makes it look like he's wearing a custom made leotard.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, D.Z said:

da604ae002f5781a5161c885039a6ada156502c2

in retrospect, now knowing that women's hair vs. hair feuds are something the E is willing to do, I'm bummed that Billie pulling out Ruby's weave a month or so ago didn't lead to anything.

• Like 2

Jericho also said that AEW figured out who it was that leaked that Bischoff was going to be the debate moderator, and that that person wouldn't be back. Described him as an NXT cast-off. So if anyone could be bothered to work out every male non-contracted wrestler who was at those tapings, was in NXT, and hasn't been back since, they could really narrow it down. Or just decide it was Tino Sabatelli, whether he was actually there that time or not.

• Like 1