DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

I gave up reading philosophy long ago, partly from realizing that the writers are flawed, and partly from realizing I'd never be able to properly debate them without serious study. And believe me, those folks in the latter category are their own kind of flawed -- like my professor friend

EDIT: Also realizing that I'd only read what appealed to me, which is a pointless endeavor 

Edited by Curt McGirt

55 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I was gonna bring this up in the How to Cut a Promo thread some weeks back, but Sid had a promo on the go home show for Royal Rumble 97 IIRC where he quoted Nietzsche (“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... ). To say I was taken aback would be a fucking understatement. 

and oddly prophetic given that the Hart/Austin double turn was imminent

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I was gonna bring this up in the How to Cut a Promo thread some weeks back, but Sid had a promo on the go home show for Royal Rumble 97 IIRC where he quoted Nietzsche (“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... ). To say I was taken aback would be a fucking understatement. 

and oddly prophetic given that the Hart/Austin double turn was imminent

edit:  double the post because my browser has half the brain you do

Edited by BobbyWhioux
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ace said:

11/14/1887

Somebody has been posting a lot of these really old articles in Chris Hero's subreddit at r/WrestlingGenius. They're pretty cool.

Hippodroming and crookedness, through a system of humbug. Regal couldn’t have put it better himself.

Also, the wall of Rocks is nightmare fuel, especially the ones with their tongues out. As is Schiavone in biker gear.