DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

Eex-F2OUMAAyxr7?format=jpg&name=small

Jon Moxley pulls no punches. I really recommend his interview with Chris Jericho on Jericho's Talk is Jericho talking about his time in WWE. I remember Moxley saying somebody wrote something for him to say about Roman Reigns leukemia that he refused to say it as it was so offensive, he would tell Jericho off air. That's how bad it was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looking back at it that was my favorite match of the G1 as far as pure entertainment goes.  And the longer Mox sat there the funnier and funnier it got.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Pete said:

shrovoxiilf51.jpg

Caption time!

"...and, personally, that's why I've always thought the Hegelian Dialectic was fatuous and why I also have no use for the self-congratulatory cynicism of Nietzsche..."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Nietzsche was a misogynist who was in love with his sister I'm not taking any advice from that idiot sorry.

I was gonna bring this up in the How to Cut a Promo thread some weeks back, but Sid had a promo on the go home show for Royal Rumble 97 IIRC where he quoted Nietzsche (“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... ). To say I was taken aback would be a fucking understatement. 

• Like 5