DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

Who wore it best?

Brodie-lee.jpg

Brodie Lee

Seth-Rollins-The-Monday-Night-Messiah-69

The one guy who thinks Shawn Spears' "One black Glove" gimmick is worth stealing.

9 minutes ago, AxB said:

The one guy who thinks Shawn Spears' "One black Glove" gimmick is worth stealing.

It is worth stealing, if you're stealing DiBiase's version of it...

• Like 6

If they actually had Seth steal the whole Brodie Lee Dark Order gimmick act, that would be funny. Especially if they included the Vince parody stuff. Everyone would wonder if Junior had learned to laugh at himself, or simply failed to realise it was he who was being mocked.

Not sure who they could put in Seth's cult to fill the John Silver legitimately hilarious spot though. Plan kind of falls down there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AxB said:

If they actually had Seth steal the whole Brodie Lee Dark Order gimmick act, that would be funny. Especially if they included the Vince parody stuff. Everyone would wonder if Junior had learned to laugh at himself, or simply failed to realise it was he who was being mocked.

Not sure who they could put in Seth's cult to fill the John Silver legitimately hilarious spot though. Plan kind of falls down there.

They could bring up 3.0 to be the Super Smash Brothers. 

5 hours ago, AxB said:

Who wore it best?

Brodie Lee

Didn't Seth add that gimmick first? I think that's the case. Regardless, neither one is stealing that bit from the other so whatevs.

Re: who wore it better, I'd say Seth based purely on the outfits in the pictures you posted. But maroon suit Brodie is a big step up and puts Seth to shame.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Andy in Kansas said:

Didn't Seth add that gimmick first? I think that's the case. Regardless, neither one is stealing that bit from the other so whatevs.

Re: who wore it better, I'd say Seth based purely on the outfits in the pictures you posted. But maroon suit Brodie is a big step up and puts Seth to shame.

Seth did add the gimmick first, but it’s more fun for AEW fans to pretend WWE stole it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

So MVP and Lashley are reprising a TNA gimmick? I wonder if management knows...

To be fair, Shelton Benjamin is such an upgrade over Kenny King that it puts it in almost a completely different universe.

Edited by caley
  • Like 1