DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Thanks to Curt for getting us to the next page:

Stein was really good at moving one hold into the next. There's something so organic about a move like this that can just barely exist in wrestling today. They'd have to make it into more of a spot and less of a mauling.

jZrnZl.gif

Love the hammers to the head here:

k8vo8E.gif

I am almost always going to post one of these beales-into-running-ranas:

nxyzxE.gif

• Like 1

That CZW/BJW feud soured me so badly towards CZW that I refused to watch any of their shit for years and years. So I'm just realizing the greatness of Ruckus right now and I feel cheated partly because of my spite and partly because of how much of a scumbag Zandig was, is, and always will be. 

81f6ae231a26b28a7899abe30e922447e6ae53a4

(The internet needs more Ruckus gifs)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jiji said:

That CZW/BJW feud soured me so badly towards CZW that I refused to watch any of their shit for years and years. So I'm just realizing the greatness of Ruckus right now and I feel cheated partly because of my spite and partly because of how much of a scumbag Zandig was, is, and always will be. 

81f6ae231a26b28a7899abe30e922447e6ae53a4

(The internet needs more Ruckus gifs)

Wierdly, if you watch any shoot interviews with CZW guys, they all say Zandig is a super nice guy and it's DJ Hyde who is the monstrous scummy arse.

12 hours ago, D.Z said:

tumblr_o10oufCWfJ1u2ragso1_r1_400.gifv

In the late 90s, I ordered a comp tape from a sketchy website just to get this match. Loved Ohtani from the mid-90s juniors matches, mostly against Liger but I also found that Starrcade match with Eddie Guerrero. Loved Tajiri since his first appearance on Raw to put over Taka Michinoku and was so psyched when I found out he'd become a mist spitting heel in ECW. Great stuff.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Godfrey said:

In the late 90s, I ordered a comp tape from a sketchy website just to get this match. Loved Ohtani from the mid-90s juniors matches, mostly against Liger but I also found that Starrcade match with Eddie Guerrero. Loved Tajiri since his first appearance on Raw to put over Taka Michinoku and was so psyched when I found out he'd become a mist spitting heel in ECW. Great stuff.

Fan of Yoshihiro Tajiri since he debuted in ECW. Tajiri was on fire in 2000.

sZcW7N4.gif

14ade.gif

The best Tajiri/Super Crazy match, a Mexican Death Match. ECW on TNN, 15th January 2000.

2000 also gave me one of my favourite ever tag teams, the Unholy Alliance with Mikey Whipwreck and the Sinister Minister.

For years I kept looking for that and the full version was added two years ago on YouTube:

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Hell yeah, I saw this on a bootleg-of-a-bootleg RF best of Tajiri comp that I think I bought from an Angelfire site.  Pretty sure this was the first Otani match I actually saw since I didn't get into buying tapes until after that.

He's such a tremendous dick in this match.  I especially love the spot where he just stands on Tajiri's head on the bottom rope.

2 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Hell yeah, I saw this on a bootleg-of-a-bootleg RF best of Tajiri comp that I think I bought from an Angelfire site.  Pretty sure this was the first Otani match I actually saw since I didn't get into buying tapes until after that.

He's such a tremendous dick in this match.  I especially love the spot where he just stands on Tajiri's head on the bottom rope.

And then there's this, from FMW.

Super_Crazy_VS_Tajìri_FMW.gif

• Like 7

58568a70817c1d47756053f45787a4d6df90a9b0

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Sasha Banks vs. Bayley at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn for the NXT Women's Championship happened five years ago. The most important WWE Women's match ever. A brilliant ***** match I'll be watching back today. Sasha using her foot to stomp on Bayley's hand is such a great spot. I will say I'm in the minority preferring the Iron Man rematch at NXT TakeOver: Respect. I gave that the full five as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1