DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

2 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Torn urethra.

Like nobody should forget this injury. And it's oddly specific.

Also, I think I had a bet with myself back then on how long it would take him to get injured doing those moves. I get Mike Awesome was in that company at the time, but Johnny lacked the finesse to do 90% of his aerial offense. In addition, he was trained at the Power Plant. That's an automatic strike against you.

3 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really didn't need to read that. 

Not only that, but I bet it didn't hurt Sander one bit. 

EDIT: Wait, IS that Hak? I can't really tell

Terry Funk.

33 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Like nobody should forget this injury. And it's oddly specific.

Also, I think I had a bet with myself back then on how long it would take him to get injured doing those moves. I get Mike Awesome was in that company at the time, but Johnny lacked the finesse to do 90% of his aerial offense. In addition, he was trained at the Power Plant. That's an automatic strike against you.

He had some bad luck during those years. I can't remember which came first, but he absolutely wrecked his ankle doing a monkey flip as well. For whatever reason, I remember it happening during the Nitro they taped in Australia. Which I think was the same tour that Juvi got arrested on.

Edited by PetrolCB
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

He had some bad luck during those years. I can't remember which came first, but he absolutely wrecked his ankle doing a monkey flip as well.

Apparently, it was three months after the failed leg drop.

This is hugely satisfying:

6X1RKz.gif

I've seen the "Wake the guy up after the sleeper" bit, but never the "relocate the opponent's arm" bit:

gZoLMD.gif

And finally we get to Guy LeDuc vs Le Bourreau du Bethune, the dark shadow of L'Ange Blanc.

This is how you get a monster over. You have him jam the move that no one ever jams:

4QZRKk.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

I've seen the "Wake the guy up after the sleeper" bit, but never the "relocate the opponent's arm" bit:

There was a Tiger Mask vs. Solar match where IIRC Solar's arm got dislocated and they tried to do that during the match... to no avail...