DVDVR Message Board

NFL FFL 2020 FTW

Kevin Wilson

Oh I was prepared to make a post today bitching about how I had the 2nd most points this week and lost

Especially after Zeke fumbled twice

Luckily the Cards stopped throwing to Hopkins

Whoops!

Meant to Saturday night, then ending up planning a trip to Walt Disney World instead which I was way too excited about and stayed up until like 4am doing, then overslept.  

... And the dog ate my homework.

Yea, that's it.

Well you never went back and took Aaron Jones out of your lineup

So that means I am going to lose to you because fucking Tom Brady had 45 fucking points

I gotta stop playing fantasy football

On 10/25/2020 at 5:01 PM, RIPPA said:

Well you never went back and took Aaron Jones out of your lineup

So that means I am going to lose to you because fucking Tom Brady had 45 fucking points

I gotta stop playing fantasy football

On 10/25/2020 at 10:49 PM, Kevin Wilson said:

I see Chris 2.0 has left and Chris 1.0 has returned.

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am amused that I am one of two teams to clinch a playoff berth so far yet I won't have a 1st round bye.

I feel like the rest of the NFC looking at the NFC East

All you have to do is beat Ball Fondlers by 70+ points this weekend and I think you're good to go. Also even though I haven't technically clinched since my Points For crushes everyone I am safe ?

For some reason, I was thinking it was head to head and if that was the case, then Rippa would get the bye with a win. If it's just points, then, well, I'm sure my team will totally shit the bed.

Its ok, you both suck.

My brother (Fool) early Sunday told me he had a 2% chance of making the playoffs. I laughed it off but today's games went pretty well for him and he may actually pull it off. It went from "miracle" to "well wait a second" pretty quick. Although he does need Chris to win.

I am bored and angry as I watch Zeke just fucking suck donkey dick again so I was looking at the first round of our draft

Yeah - at least half of us just got bent over this year on those picks

(And I am trying to not think about my 2nd round pick losing over half the season due to injury and my 3rd round pick missing multiple games due to COVID)

I like how I was the 12th person to pick a QB and have the #2 QB in points. My only top of the draft regret is Juju, I didn't realize he wasn't able to catch any balls that were thrown more than five yards in the air.

Not that it will matter but I amused Phil that you went with Hill today, please do that again next week when we play.

I'm pretty fucked without Wil Fuller or Mixon and I'm facing off against one of the best QBs in fantasy and the best RB in fantasy. It's going to take a lot to go right for me and a lot to go wrong for him for me to win. I'm pretty much resigned to seeing Josh Allen come back down to earth again and seeing Hopkins do nothing.

5 hours ago, Craig H said:

I'm pretty fucked without Wil Fuller or Mixon and I'm facing off against one of the best QBs in fantasy and the best RB in fantasy. It's going to take a lot to go right for me and a lot to go wrong for him for me to win. I'm pretty much resigned to seeing Josh Allen come back down to earth again and seeing Hopkins do nothing.

I'd rather play you than JR so I am rooting for ya! I have faith in you. Just uh don't forget to put your line-up in.

This is assuming I beat Phil of course.