DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2020 - 60 GAMES TO SAVE THE WORLD

Dolfan in NYC

After all the nonsense - the Mets will be sold to Steve Cohen after all

No word on terms outside of it appears to be for less money than his original offer (which says to me he isn't getting the TV network)

The A-Rod/J-Lo group has pulled out and J-Lo posted a whiny social media post about how unfair it was they couldn't spend their money or something

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

After all the nonsense - the Mets will be sold to Steve Cohen after all

No word on terms outside of it appears to be for less money than his original offer (which says to me he isn't getting the TV network)

The A-Rod/J-Lo group has pulled out and J-Lo posted a whiny social media post about how unfair it was they couldn't spend their money or something

A-Rod and J-Lo need to buy a small island somewhere and just fuck right off to it...

I must admit that I was sort of looking forward to the unintentional hilarity that would no doubt have ensued under their ownership of the Mets. As it is, The Metropolitan Baseball Club of New York still manages to provide a goodly amount of chuckles.

Oakland/Houston is off today as a member of the As organization has tested positive for COVID-19

The As will isolate in Houston until all testing is complete. They already had tomorrow (Monday) off so the hope is that all additional tests are negative and they will be able to start their series in Seattle on Tuesday

Ironically - Saturday was the first time all 30 teams had played on the same day since July 26

The Cubs are acquiring DH José Martínez from the Rays, per ESPN’s Jeff Passan. Chicago is sending two players to be named later in exchange. The Cubs have since announced the deal. Catcher Josh Phegley has been designated for assignment to clear roster space.