DVDVR Message Board

Eddie Kingston Thread

It's been a long time since I've watched the matches, so I don't know how they hold up, but I absolutely loved his feud with Larry Sweeney in Chikara. Very old school, with Sweet n Sour hitting King with his car and the whole thing culminating in a strap match.

• Like 1

Those shithouse CZW fans really did their best to ruin that loser leaves town match between Hero and Kingston. Fucking atrocious. Then Zandig does come out and pretty much undo the greatness of the match. CZW sucks.

• Like 1

cod_logo.jpg

Eddie Kingston was a key part of what I regard to be the best match in Ring of Honour history, ROH vs. CZW inside the Cage of Death at ROH Death Before Dishonour IV. A ***** match and my 2006 Match of the Year.

• Like 1

So considering that AEW hasn't announced they've signed him (they probably have made an offer at least; Every chance he is signed and they're keeping it quiet), do you think WWE would make an offer? Considering #SignEddieKingston was trending higher than anything to do with NXT last Wednesday, and WWE does love their social media engagement?

I don't think even they would do that and unless AEW never made an offer, he'd be crazy to take NXT's (their pay from my understanding is still really low even with cable money, no?). 

• RIPPA locked this topic