DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2013-14 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

I rooted for the Knicks last night.  It was weird.  You would think Thibs would just scream his guys into the playoffs, but if they trade Deng I don't see how that would work.  I'm all for playing Marquis Teague in crunch time and being as Sorry for Jabari as possible.  

Think about it.  Rose and Jabari could be introduced like a tag team! ..... FROM CHICAAAGOOOO! *fireworks* *light show*  And then one of them runs out with the Chicago flag and the other with a Simeon flag.  It would be dope!

Curry is not conscious. There should have been something called, surely, but it was a one shot tech, not two.

It would have been one shot and the ball inbounded from the Dallas side of the court.  They would have had time to get a shot off.

Lakers announced Steve Blake will miss at least 6 weeks with a torn ligament in his right elbow.  HEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOO ANDREW WIGGINS!!!!

Steve Nash is still recovering from his back and even if he gets healthy during that time, he hasn't shown much.  Farmar is still out at least 2-3 more weeks.

They got a 4-game road trip.  NO POINT GUARDS left.  The good news is we might see turnover machine Kobester, Xavier Henry and heck, Swaggy P at the point!

ITS A DECEMBER TO DISMEMBER!!!!

Shaq went from sticking out like a sore thumb in his first year to being one of the best parts of the show.  His look into the camera while playing with that goofy hat cracked me up.  Pulling up lame with 20 yards to go was such a funny visual.  He was doing so good.