DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2013-14 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

The odds of the Lakers missing the playoffs and landing Wiggins are set at 2-1.

I'm not even just talking tanking for Wiggins. This draft could be very loaded. Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, Marcus Smart, Dante Exum, etc. I might start channeling Dick Vitale in this thread. :)

Lakers desperately need new blood. They have to fill holes at every position.

I'M ALL IN ON JULIUS RANDLE, FOLKS! He's already better than every player on this year's Laker team. :(

Michigan State's Gary Harris ain't half bad. The Harrison twins have me thinking Killer Bees switcheroos at the Free Throw line!

EDIT: Good year to tank...

Am only following the game via score updates, but I'm loving Jordan Hill's numbers.  He kinda got lost in the shuffle with his injury last season, but he's a guy who could be a bright spot.  He's one of those guys who sucked elsewhere, shines as a Laker, gets his money contract, then sucks elsewhere.

And why are you so hung up on the draft?  Haven't the Lakers traded away every draft pick until about 2019?  And even so, the last megastar the Lakers outright drafted was James Worthy.  Lakers build their team the American way:  they buy them from teams that can't afford them.