DVDVR Message Board

The Washington Commanders Can Fuck Right Off

hammerva

This could go in sports media but considering the circumstances 

Geronimo and his producer had already been barred by Washington which was already a bad thing since their radio station is the one with the rights to the radio broadcasts so this was inevitable 

3 hours ago, dogwelder said:

Well it's not too shocking considering it's Don Geronimo.  I'm still a bit curious how bad it got to the point where Mike and Robb really have nothing to do with him any more.

There are a lot of rumblings that he changed a lot after his wife died.

That being said he was a massive asshole way before that point too

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

There are a lot of rumblings that he changed a lot after his wife died.

That being said he was a massive asshole way before that point too

That's pretty much what I followed.  He threw a tantrum constantly toward the end of Don and Mike's syndicated run so much that Westwood just washed their hands of him, then his wife died and he's got worse, if that was possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Well apparently things are same as they ever was with Washington.   Imagine being a shitty offense for many years and complaining about a coach from a SB team that is too hard and intense.  Somewhere Doc Walker is punching a stop sign

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

House has new owners, time for a fresh coat of paint.

I'm still guessing RFK is torn down and replaced by opening day 2030.

Where the new stadium is will be based on who they want to show up.  With that said, the RFK site is the longest of long shots.  

8 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Where the new stadium is will be based on who they want to show up.  With that said, the RFK site is the longest of long shots.  

Oh, I never said RFK was going to be replaced by another home for the Commanders.  🙂 

Ok, I watched the whole thing.  The only things new that I didn't know were:

1.  Brian Davis may have fallen victim to another scammer who preys on people needing a lot of money/redemption

2.  Apparently after he withdrew his lawsuit against Bank of America, Brian Davis on July 1 offered even more money to BoA to try to buy the Commanders

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

I would like to remind everyone that the last "Native American" the team brought out in support of the old name was a white dude who's nickname was Chief. Also remember that "having Indian In your family," is something almost every American says with absolutely no evidence of this Native American ancestry. This has been my public service announcement reminding people that in a country with over 300,000,000 people,  you can get 12,000 to support damn near anything. 

• Like 5