DVDVR Message Board

The Washington Commanders Can Fuck Right Off

hammerva

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

Between Jon Gruden and Adam Schefter, this last week has been the most successful that this team has been in decades.    Maybe they should just accidently do everything on this team

This even includes their new non-name tbh. Let It Ride, I say

• Like 1

In an absolute bullshit PR move - Washington announced this morning that they are going retire Sean Taylor's number THIS weekend

So embarrassing (Not that Taylor's number shouldn't be retired - that should have been done already)

• Like 2

Most people in the area seem to believe that the reason this Sean Taylor ceremony is a rush job because some shit is going down on Sunday and they need a serious distraction 

Speaking of "Winning off the field", looks like another one could bite the dust.   No idea what this "Lincoln rule" joke but it is Bruce Allen so I am pretty sure he doesn't have a clue

Also can you imagine how incredibly offensive a Washington Redskins song appealing to Latino fans would be

Edited by hammerva
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Most people in the area seem to believe that the reason this Sean Taylor ceremony is a rush job because some shit is going down on Sunday and they need a serious distraction 

Speaking of "Winning off the field", looks like another one could bite the dust.   No idea what this "Lincoln rule" joke but it is Bruce Allen so I am pretty sure he doesn't have a clue

Also can you imagine how incredibly offensive a Washington Redskins song appealing to Latino fans would be

Once again, never trust anyone who says, "It isn't about race, it's about illegal immigration."  Matter of fact, don't trust anyone who says, "It's not about race, it's about ______ (fill in the blank.).

• Like 7

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

It also came out in those emails that Pash edited the Wells Report that was "independent" around Deflategate

It's really starting to feel like the NFL's strategy is, "Let's just cover our shit in leaves, and hope no one comes sniffing around."  Except now that people are sniffing, the smell is overwhelming.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, supremebve said:

It's really starting to feel like the NFL's strategy is, "Let's just cover our shit in leaves, and hope no one comes sniffing around."  Except now that people are sniffing, the smell is overwhelming.

And they have to be careful with Allen because he could go scorched earth on the league and the other owners.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JLowe said:

And they have to be careful with Allen because he could go scorched earth on the league and the other owners.

Dude, his entire tenure as the Football team president was a never ending string of him throwing everyone around the team under the bus.  The NFL needs to get in front of any bullshit that he might be a part of, because he is shameless.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, JLSigman said:

The problem is going to be that all of those people have already been fired.  I think the most damaging thing that has been uncovered in all of this is the least talked about part.  Sharing topless photos of cheerleaders is most likely an actual crime.  I don't see any way possible that whoever that cheerleader was told them that they could share her nude pictures with the Hooters man and the ESPN guy.  Saying a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, and other shit will get you fired every day of the week, but none of the people they were talking about were directly harmed by this as far as I can see.  The cheerleader(s) who had nude pictures of them passed around to all their douchebag friends is a huge violation.  Tom Brady not handing over his phone to these assholes is the best play he ever made.

• Like 3