DVDVR Message Board

The Washington Commanders Can Fuck Right Off

hammerva

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

If every player with anger issues gets thrown out of the NFL, about half the league would be sent out on the streets without a career that allows them to use those anger issues constructively.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, supremebve said:

If every player with anger issues gets thrown out of the NFL, about half the league would be sent out on the streets without a career that allows them to use those anger issues constructively.  

....have you seen the injuries some of these guys give each other? I don't think constructively is the word you're looking for.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Washington Football Team owner Dan Snyder and his wife, Tanya, will miss Sunday's game after coming in contact with someone who tested positive for the coronavirus, team physician Anthony Casolaro said in a statement.

Both Snyders have tested negative but are following Casolaro's recommendation to quarantine as a precaution.

• 3 months later...

Dan Snyder has filed something with the courts that his fellow owner is blackmailing him and is the one leaking sexual harassment stuff on him to get him to sell:

https://frontofficesports.com/daniel-snyder-pushes-back-against-alleged-extortion-campaign/?fbclid=IwAR1U6yxG7s7HNMywUwrowZXZK6dgWSTLkgzp6UZIp6l_55fyX3ghZO2BIzg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Here is the other part of the story

So basically in typical NFL decision making - Snyder gets MORE power and his only punishment is paying a fine

Somewhere Donald Sterling just spat his morning coffee all over his daily Stormwatch.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

So the team is apparently down to about 37 names.  Some of them are either good or expected like the Defenders, Guardians, Presidents, and Warriors but some of these are incredibly awful

Belters (naming a team off that horsehit roadway)?

Rubies

Razorbacks (apparently someone from Arkansas decided this)

Swifts

Wayfarers

I'm convinced more than ever that Snyder is trying to pull some "Art of the Deal" bs and trying to bluff out a patent troll who has the actual name he wants.  

"OH!  So you think I'm going to pay $100,000 for the name!?  Well here are ALL the other names I can choose!"  

This is all so dumb.  Just pay the troll a million or whatever for Red Tails and let's move on. 

• Like 1