DVDVR Message Board

The Washington Commanders Can Fuck Right Off

hammerva

Was just about to post that.  Blackmail is certainly one way to go.

i don’t think it will work.  My prediction is one of the owners makes a call and Snyder accidentally puts too much hydrochloric acid in his coffee before falling on a sharp rake that just happens to be lying around his townhouse then stumbling out an open 10th floor window,

Accidents happen.

Edited by madl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

So obviously - Washington issued a statement shitting on the report but the best part is they decided to claim it is part of a grand conspiracy to get Snyder to sell the team.

“It’s hard to imagine a piece that is more categorically untrue, and is clearly part of a well-funded, two-year misinformation campaign to coerce the sale of the team, which will continue to be unsuccessful,” the team said, via Ben Standig of TheAthletic.com.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mister TV said:

Snyder doesn't have anything besides drunk Jerry Jones and pilled out Jim Irsay stories, this is a bluff by someone who knows he's done. 

I hope he does have something. And I hope he decides to burn all the bridges. Bring on the dumpster fire! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

>>> “It’s hard to imagine a piece that is more categorically untrue, and is clearly part of a well-funded, two-year misinformation campaign to coerce the sale of the team, which will continue to be unsuccessful,” the team said, via Ben Standig of TheAthletic.com.

even they know it.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Just a reminder that the NFL is the worst too

Gee, I can hardly imagine why Tom Brady didn't turn over his personal phone to the NFL... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Gee, I can hardly imagine why Tom Brady didn't turn over his personal phone to the NFL... 

Especially after the data he did give them leaked almost immediately.

Fuck deflategate was so dumb and people still believe the NFL had evidence and proof.

• Like 1

I am not sure if it is good or bad thing that the person who is calling out Richie Rich is someone that frankly had so many shady things in this past that having "dirt" on him seems like a waste .  Short of a dead body or a sexual assault charge I think most people would be like "yeah tell me something new"

Edited by hammerva
  • Sad 1